Thursday, July 19, 2012

air max run lite no

Pearl's eyes.
I feel the two eyes, a certain amount of energy contained in them, thus showing a pearly luster. Either it has a distinct fishy smell, I am afraid that the , Etc., fish? Ancient times this situation, I should also. In addition to the smell of fish, showing a hard material and has a pearl-like golden yellow. Otherwise I would not see it first glance, it will have But how to remove the fishy smell? In my heart, thought for a moment, then began the transformation of the site. Blacksmith skills color, the eyes more dazzling. only that fishy smell not only failed to weaken,air max run lite, or even several times to expand, if not placed under the nose I could smell the strong smell.
Thought for a while, I began to turn with the force of the Sun The yin and yang fish eye Interchange constantly rotating eyes, my eyes full of expectation.
Eyes finally stopped rotating, and the light fade a lot, but the fishy smell is completely gone, I really do Looked at the hands exudes a faint yellow jade light fish eyes, no, pearls, I can not believe the feeling of the previous acts merely a curious and mischievous idea of ​​mischief nothing, but it really Let me ordinary fish-eye into a pearl, I can not believe the feeling.
Think of pearls, I also thought of those mineral resources in the game world. Marked on the China mineral distribution maps clearly plain deposits, is not too valuable addition to the kind of copper,atlanta braves shop, iron and the like need to spend a lot of human and material resources to develop mineral deposits, the other like a diamond that is, precious stones, diamonds, crystal, gold, silver and other precious metal possession of mine, not do not know how many years ago, the development of light is because of geological reasons disappeared I've lost a big opportunity to a.
Think about is, if the game is the existence of such books, I am afraid to give the game cause do not know how many million loss, the game company itself, will not allow them real. That being said, those other books I'm afraid there is also a of water. I even suspect that the game companies know that the birth of the classics, specifically, where the situation changes, although this is extremely unlikely.
The arrival of this pearl is not meant to be the game I have encountered before a compensation? Let us put away this somewhat casually threatened guess the idea, I do the same, once again succeeded in addition, a fish eye pearls. compared with the first one, pearls are significantly stronger in color a lot, so I know all the trials

No comments:

Post a Comment