Saturday, June 2, 2012

NBA Caps Find between small restaurant casually eat a mouthful of the end of the dinner

What is the name.
I sighed, Chu Song must call me behind her back, a bit of tightness. She is so sensitive, I heard that I said professional gossip girl, can not hear the specific things simply and stabbed her knife is no different.
Chu Song, tell me,NBA Caps, I am here in a hurry! So ah ... , Head of the sand will not, you shamelessly skin? Chu Song bitterly one foot and had teeth behind me, thinking of how to eat a big meal to vent my hate.
Eat lunch, I am a little depressed to pay the bill. This Chu Song eat, do not know her back will not be long hump, eating one meal in the top N days.
Afternoon, others busy, I have an open busy and I put the plan that we write individually to go over carefully, and try to make tomorrow's action is neat. I also noticed a Li Yuejin him all afternoon sitting in his place, head down, everyone ignored, and occasionally also like fraud corpse-like make a phone call.
I watching the plan, while also anxious Ray and flew over the sea is not handled well. Pan Ling whereabouts are unknown, it might be trouble, if something would have happened, I do not know how to THE Old Lee confessed.
Night after work, a great thunder and flying over the sea did not give me back, I can not urge such a thing sometimes is really not urgent. Pro before going home, I symbolic shot in the talk of the town on the shoulders of film,Los Angeles Angels Jerseys, in comfort.
Find between small restaurant casually eat a mouthful of the end of the dinner, wants to return to the dormitory. Powder to read is being refurbished, not opened.
Things tend to be unpredictable, I have come to places

No comments:

Post a Comment